Female Enforcers is a one-day course specifically designed to address the 24/7 realities of law enforcement from a woman’s perspective. This inspiring seminar focuses on Gender Advantages and Disadvantages in the areas of Use of Force Encounters, Innate Instincts, Communication Skills, Physical Fitness and Training Strategies.
This course is constantly evolving to incorporate the most current issues, events and supporting material for women looking to excel in their personal and professional lives.
Discussions and topics will include (but are not limited to):
- Honoring the Trailblazers
- The Importance of Effective Communication
- Use of Force Encounters
- Personal Well-Being and Healthy Relationships
- Battling Bias & Misperceptions
- Advancing to the Next Level
- Tactics, Training & Equipment for the Smaller Officer
- Physical Fitness (Mind, Body, and Spirit)
- Being Authentic: Embracing Our Unique Strengths
- Mentoring and Leadership
- Perseverance, Persistence & Resilience
This dynamic eight (8) hour class will enhance your career and enrich your personal life!